Aug 7, 2015

Prelude.


Fuck off.

I drink alone. I curse a lot. And I use my middle finger way too much while driving Wrangler.
I think I am developing new generation of muscles in that finger... Hmmmm. It could be useful. For something.

Wait, you still here? Be a darling and refill my glass then. Because I just gonna talk while drinking and you're going to listen to my stories. 
Mind you, I take lots of pictures too, so it will be easy on the eyes.(No, not the naked kind. Well, sometimes. But this is besides the point of this particular blog). Serious note: all photos are mine, I do not borrow or repost, please do the same.

...Actually, it is all about pictures. They ARE my story, life through my eyes, butterflies in my stomach, fever in my head.
So read with your mind eye. Look and read through them. Feel it, love it, hate it. Get happy and get mad with me. 

I love to live and I live to love.
..winners always do, tho.
This is my life in 6x4 on 4x4 only road, so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment